This documents describes MyDLP and how to kickstart your MyDLP. You should also refer to the documentation and tutorials under Help.
1. Why MyDLP?
Other than having the most competitive prices, MyDLP is the fastest, most scalable and feature-rich solution. For more, you can checkout Why MyDLP? page.
2. MyDLP Enterprise Edition
MyDLP Enterprise Edition enables you to identify, monitor and control sensitive data more efficiently with its enterprise class additional features. MyDLP Enterprise Edition is the only solution that is commercially supported by MyDLP.
You can start 30 days trial without any payment! Right Now!
About pricing, you can always contact us from Product Inquiry page.
Want to know more?
3. Get MyDLP Installation Images
You should download installation image according to your server architecture. If you do not know which one to select, continue with x86.
Also, if you want to download MyDLP Endpoint Agent separately, you can get it from here:
Download MyDLP Endpoint Agent – Windows
4. Register and acquire your unique license code.
In order to complete MyDLP installation, you need to have a license code from MyDLP Portal. It is needed for both Community and Enterprise Editions. It is a very simple procedure, and will not take more than a minute.
5. Check out Installation Guides
After, downloading MyDLP Installation materials and acquiring your license code, you are ready to complete you MyDLP installation. First, you should follow instruction in MyDLP Installation Guide, after then extend your protection by following MyDLP Endpoint Installation Guide.
And here are some screencasts:
6. Your first DLP Policy
Here some featured tutorials for you:
- How to block / prevent Credit Card Numbers
- How to block / prevent particular keywords
- Policy Rules
- Information Types
- Policy Implementation Basics
Here are latest five tutorials for MyDLP Appliance:
- How to use MyDLP with an existing Fortinet UTM
- How to integrate MyDLP with AlienVault / OSSIM
- How to Encrypt Removable Storage?
- How to Log / Block Emails with external BCC Addresses
- Policy Rules v3
8. Share your experience with us
We are very curious about your MyDLP experiences. Please share them with us in our forums.
10. What about pricing of MyDLP Enterprise Edition?
About pricing, you can always contact us from Product Inquiry page. We need to know a little about you to quote.